The Centre of Excellence for Teaching and Learning (CoETaL)
The Centre of Excellence for Teaching and Learning was established with the approval of the University of Guyana’s academic board on December 11, 2018. Its primary goal is to engage faculty, support staff and students in purposeful dialogue on how to facilitate excellent teaching and learning environments.
CoETaL will continually develop and implement or seek out professional development opportunities to consistently support teaching and learning excellence at the University of Guyana. Ultimately the work of CoETaL will support the University in its quest for:
- Improved teaching Excellence
- Increased student satisfaction
- A national university which continues to be a point of pride!!
- University of Guyana, Turkeyen Campus
- email@example.com(Secretary to Director)